Each March in Austin, Texas diverse groups of creatives across tech, film, and music industries converge at the SXSW Conference & Festivals to discover what's next.
From inspiring Keynotes and collaborative sessions to world premieres and showcases, SXSW spans an action-packed 10 days. With several new programming formats for 2023 and so many options, it can be challenging to know which badge is the right choice for you.
To help you narrow down your SXSW Badge decision, take our handy Badge Quiz! Select the Conference Tracks and Festivals that most interest you, and discover which badge best fits your needs and arrival date. Then be sure to register early for the best rates and hotel availability.
What to Expect from SXSW
- New films, music, exhibitions, sessions, and beyond
- Unique opportunities to network directly with attendees from around the world
- Find new business opportunities
- Gain one-on-one advice from industry experts at Mentor Sessions
- See what's next in tech at the Innovation Awards and SXSW Pitch
- Meet and celebrate creatives at various awards ceremonies
- Eat all the tacos and BBQ you can
- Get inspired by diverse programming from visionaries and thought leaders
- Explore the eclectic city of Austin while enjoying the beautiful weather (March is typically sunny and warm, y'all)
- All registrants receive access to SXSW 2023's online programming
- Expect the unexpected!
Explore our Event Timeline for a snapshot of programming throughout SXSW with primary and secondary badge access designations.
See You in 2023
Ready to seize the moment and secure your badge? Register to join us March 10-19, 2023 in Austin, Texas for 10 days of unparalleled discovery, learning, and networking.
Groups of 10 or more can save big with Group Registration rates. Currently enrolled students may apply here to purchase a SXSW Badge at the special rate.
To stay in the SX know – sign up for SXSW Event Updates and read SXSW News for announcements, deadline reminders, programming features, and beyond throughout the season.
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook for the latest SX coverage.
SXSW Attendees – Photo by Tico Mendoza
The post Which SXSW Badge is Right for You? appeared first on SXSW.