Each March in Austin, Texas diverse groups of creatives across tech, film, and music industries converge at the SXSW Conference & Festivals to discover what’s next.
From inspiring Keynotes and collaborative sessions to world premieres and showcases, SXSW spans an action-packed 10 days. With several new programming formats for 2022 and so many options, it can be challenging to know which badge is the right choice for you.
To help you narrow down your SXSW Badge decision, take our handy Badge Quiz! Select the Conference Tracks and Festivals that most interest you, and discover which badge best fits your needs and arrival date. Then be sure to register early for the best rates and hotel availability.
What to Expect from SXSW
- New films, music, exhibitions, sessions, and beyond
- Unique opportunities to network directly with attendees from around the world
- Find new business opportunities
- Gain one-on-one advice from industry experts at Mentor Sessions
- See what’s next in tech at the Innovation Awards, SXSW Pitch, and Gaming Awards
- Meet and celebrate creatives at various awards ceremonies
- Eat all the tacos and BBQ you can
- Get inspired by diverse programming from visionaries and thought leaders
- All badges also receive access to our SXSW Online digital event component featuring sessions, showcases, screenings, and more
- Explore the eclectic city of Austin while enjoying the beautiful weather (March is typically sunny and warm, y’all)
- Expect the unexpected!
See You in 2022
Ready to seize the moment and secure your badge? Register to join us March 11-20, 2022 in Austin, Texas and online for 10 days of unparalleled discovery, learning, and networking.
If you’re not able to attend SXSW 2022 in person, check out our SXSW Online Pass that is part of our IRL + URL hybrid event.
Photo by Aaron Rogosin