At the 12th annual SXSW Pitch, a live audience and a panel of expert judges will discover advancements in various sectors of emerging technology. 50 Interactive technology companies from 10 different categories will dazzle a live audience with their company pitch and Q&A with our panel of judges.
SXSW Pitch Alums have received over $6.8 billion in funding. From our inaugural year of 23 participants to a total of 503 through 2019, SXSW Pitch is proud to be a catalyst of many successes. Some of the most prestigious alums include Klout, ICON, Hipmunk, Wildfire, Siri, TubeMogul, Foodspotting, and Tango. With 75% of participants receiving funding and 16% of participants getting acquired through 2019, SXSW Pitch is committed to providing startups a platform to achieve their dreams and goals.
Join us for product demonstrations by the most ambitious talents in the world with the creative new ideas to change it at SXSW 2020. Applications are open through November 15, 2019. Get your application in before September 6 to save money on the application fee.
- A company’s product or service must have launched no earlier than March 14, 2018 but no later than June 14, 2020.
- Each company may only enter one product or service to SXSW Pitch
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company
- The Company must not have raised over ten (10) million dollars in funding from combined funding sources
- The product or service must fall into one of the SXSW Pitch categories
Attend SXSW 2020
Featured Image by Camille Mayor