Attention music professionals: It’s already time to start making your plans for SXSW 2017, next March 10-19, here in Austin! Before you register to attend and book your hotel, you should know a few things have changed with our badge access. Long story short: you can get into more stuff than ever before.
In addition to primary access to engaging industry-focused sessions and premier nighttime music showcases, you can now enjoy expanded access to SXSW Interactive and Film events with a Music badge. This means you can attend:
- Sessions from all 24 conference tracks, which include Brands & Marketing, Government, Intelligent Future, Tech Industry, Making Film, Food, and Style
- Most Film screenings and Comedy showcases
- Additional networking events and parties, which allows for extra opportunities to connect and interact with a wider variety of creative leaders and further enhance your professional goals
We’re also expanding the Music Festival portion of SXSW with showcases beginning on Monday, March 13, one day earlier than in past years, giving registrants an extra night to discover the best up-and-coming artists in the industry.
Now that we’ve launched our online schedule and begun announcing Showcasing Artists, you can truly start making your SXSW 2017 plans. You won’t want to miss Keynote Speakers like Zane Lowe, Nile Rodgers, and more to be announced soon.
Expanded access also means you can arrive in Austin and pick up your badge earlier than ever! Registration will open on Thursday, March 9 so you can take full advantage of all your Music badge has to offer. SXSW Housing & Travel still has great downtown properties available beginning Monday, March 13. Monday and Tuesday nights won’t last long so register and make your travel arrangements today.
- Register to attend by Friday, February 10 and save
- Browse our online schedule for announced Showcasing Artists and speakers
- Video: Spotlight on SXSW 2017
The post New for SXSW 2017: Expanded Access for Music Badgeholders appeared first on SXSW.