At SXSW 2017 (March 10-19), filmmakers and film industry professionals will have more opportunities to participate, learn, and network than ever before. With new improvements to our badge access, here’s what you need to know as you make your plans and register to attend:
In addition to primary access to nine days of screenings, film tracks, Keynotes, featured speakers, mentor sessions, round tables, workshops, and parties, you can now enjoy expanded access to SXSW Interactive and Music events with a Film badge. This means you can attend:
- Sessions from all 24 conference tracks, which not only includes Convergence tracks like Experiential Storytelling, Food, Journalism, Sports, and VR/AR, but also Interactive and Music tracks like Brands & Marketing, Design, Health, Intelligent Future, Making Music, Music Industry, Tech Industry, Style, and more!
- Comedy showcases and a majority of Interactive and Music programming
- Additional networking events and parties, which allows for extra opportunities to connect and interact with a wider variety of creative leaders and further enhance your professional goals
The online schedule is live and we’ve already announced Keynote Speakers Gareth Edwards, Lee Daniels, and Jill Soloway, as well as Featured Speakers and hundreds of sessions, so you can truly start making your SXSW 2017 plans. Note: the full film festival lineup will be announced starting on January 31.
SXSW Housing & Travel still has great downtown properties available beginning Tuesday, March 14, but they won’t last long, so register and make your travel arrangements today.
Teaser Photo by Vic Hu
- Register to attend by Friday, January 13 and save
- Browse our online schedule for announced sessions, speakers, and film screenings
- Video: Spotlight on SXSW 2017
The post New for SXSW 2017: Expanded Access for Film Badgeholders appeared first on SXSW.