Accessibility is more than just close parking spots and wheelchair ramps. During the SXSW Conference we’re pulling together accessibility-focused sessions from accross all 22 tracks — because disabled people are in every part of the world and participate in every element of society. Whether you’re already connected to the disabled community or you want to learn about how to make your work — or the whole world — open to everyone, check out the accessibility-focused sessions at SXSW 2020.
Browse 2020 Accessibility Sessions
- Accessibility for Museum Digital Experiences
- Accessibility & Inclusive Design Meet Up
- Change is Coming: UX Design for Next-Gen Game Devices
- Communication Made Easy; Sign Language Now Audible
- Deaf Entrepreneurs: Stories That Change Perception
- Get Real: Funny People Talking About Disabilities
- Neurodiversity in Tech: The Power of Inclusion
- Old People are Cool, Design for Them Sucks
- The Revolution Will Be in Drag: A Conversation with Drag Syndrome
- Treating Head & Heart: Holistic Care for Amputees
More Accessibility Programming
Check out other Accessibility Sessions, Meet Ups, and other programming happening across the Conference.
Accessibility content happens in various tracks, thus meaning content will vary in access. Review the Badge Comparison Chart on the Attend page for more information.
Browse all sessions on the SXSW Schedule and add events to your Favorites list to start planning your SX adventure.
Attend SXSW 2020
Join us for SXSW 2020 from March 13-22 in Austin, TX. Check out how to attend, plan your housing, and stay up to date on SXSW 2020 news by following us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Bianca Hooks
The post Making the World Accessible to All appeared first on SXSW.