Enter a session ideas for the SXSW EDU Conference & Festival via PanelPicker through July 19, 2019.
The South by Southwest Education Conference & Festival fosters innovation in learning. The tenth annual SXSW EDU will return to Austin, March 9-12, 2020. The four-day event brings together today’s leading minds in education for four days of compelling sessions, in-depth workshops, film screenings, startup events, policy discussions, competitions, networking, and more.
Help shape the 2020 event by entering a session proposal!
SXSW EDU is accepting ideas across a wide range of topics impacting how we teach and learn. The 2020 tracks include:
- Accessibility & Inclusion
- Adult Learning
- Business & Investment
- Early Learning
- Emerging Tech & Development
- Global Education
- Higher Education
- Informal Learning
- K-12 Education
- Policy & Civic Engagement
- Science of Learning
- SEL & Wellness
- Student Agency
The PanelPicker entry application features a number of different formats, each of which supports a specific presentation style. The session format will dictate everything from the flow of the session to the number of speakers allotted to the level of audience participation, and even the way that the room is set up.
- Case Study: 1-3 Speakers, 60 Min
- Future20: 1 Speaker, 20 Min
- Panel: 2-4 Speakers, 60 Min
- Performance: 1-3 Speakers, 1.5 Hours
- Podcast: 2-4 Speakers, 60 Min
- Talk: 2-3 Speakers, 30 Min
- Hands On: 1-2 Speakers, 30 Min
- Meet Up: 1-2 Speakers, 60 Min
- Workshop: 1-3 Speakers, 1.5 Hours
- Campfire: 1-2 Speakers, 60 Min
Visit panelpicker.sxsw.com and sign in with your universal SXSW account or create one for free with your email address and a password. Begin your proposal by selecting “+ EDU Proposal” to be considered for SXSW EDU 2020.
The post Learning Takes Center Stage at SXSW EDU: Enter a PanelPicker Idea Today appeared first on SXSW.