Even though the 2020 SXSW Film Festival Late Deadline has passed, it is still possible to submit your project for consideration. Read below for all the details!
How to Request an Extension
- Extensions are granted on a case-by-case basis.
- You must fill out this form. Please double check and make sure all the information provided is correct and that the date requested is within a reasonable time frame.
- To ensure your submission is eligible, take a look at our guides for every category.
- Please note that completing this form does not guarantee you to an extension to submit your project. You should expect follow up correspondence from SXSW within 48 hours of submitting your request. At that point, we will let you know if your request has been approved or denied and send you the information on how to submit.
- Questions? Take a look at our Film Submissions FAQ.
- If you need additional help, don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Us For SXSW 2020
Register to attend SXSW 2020 and get ready to experience World Premieres, screening Q&As, Keynotes, Featured Sessions, and more.
See you in March!
World Premiere of Jezebel – Photo by Kit McNeil
The post How to Request an Extension for the 2020 SXSW Film Festival appeared first on SXSW.