Calling all tech, music, entertainment, and gaming lawyers practicing in TX, TN, and MN – go back to school with these continuing legal education (CLE) sessions! Further your expertise by learning from other industry experts and leave with the accreditation and certifications to prove it.
The Professional Development Track provides growth opportunities across various industries. Check out the CLE specific sessions and when you’re done, keep going and add other professional development opportunities to your schedule.
Browse 2020 CLE Sessions
- CLE – Are There Too Many Subscription Streaming TV Services?
- CLE – Emerging Legal Issues in the Video Game Industry
- CLE – Fair Use in the Age of Content Consumption
- CLE – Licensing Music For Social Media, Fitness & Gaming
- CLE – Making the Music Modernization Act Work
- CLE – MeToo: Creating a Culture of Anti-Harassment in Law
- CLE – Music Festival Law: Issues, Developments, Tips & Tricks
- CLE – Music Publishing Gold – Who’s Cashing In?
- CLE – Taking Heat for Tweets: Ethical Issues for Lawyers
- CLE – Tech Companies: International Copyright Law Update
- CLE – Trademarks, Technology, and Transformations
- CLE – Writer-Agent Clash Over Packaging & Producing Cash
More Professional Development Opportunities
New for 2020, the Professional Development Track provides in-depth and specialized education.
This Convergence Track grants primary access to all SXSW Badges.
Browse all sessions on the SXSW Schedule and add events to your Favorites list to start planning your SX adventure.
Browse Professional Development Sessions
Attend SXSW 2020
Join us for SXSW 2020 from March 13-22 in Austin, TX. Check out how to attend, plan your housing, and stay up to date on SXSW 2020 news by following us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Bianca Hooks
The post Continue Your Legal Education with CLE Sessions appeared first on SXSW.