Adding to the unexpected discovery of SXSW 2024 is the unique opportunity to experience the future of learning at SXSW EDU before the SXSW festivities kick off in earnest.
We’re thrilled to announce all SXSW EDU programming will be open to SXSW registrants for Crossover Day on Thursday, March 7! Registrants of SXSW will be able to access all that SXSW EDU has to offer on its final day with sessions, workshops, a film screening, an inspirational closing keynote, and a series of specially crafted crossover sessions aimed at bridging the two communities, to be announced soon.
"Learning and discovery have been two of the core pillars of SXSW since it launched in 1987. Creating this unique blend of content that the SXSW EDU community can share with the SXSW community is the type of engagement that harnesses the power of convergence." – Hugh Forrest, SXSW Co-President & Chief Programming Officer
The community at the SXSW EDU Conference & Festival is comprised of learning professionals spanning from early childhood to higher education and lifelong learning. In addition to classroom practitioners, there are many entrepreneurs, investors, foundations, business leaders, administrators, and more that reflect the ecosystem of stakeholders involved in a learner’s journey.
Crossover Programming Highlights
- Unlocking Your Best Self for Yourself & Others
- Butterfly In The Sky Screening & Q&A
- Grantmaking Strategies That Can Transform Cities Nationwide
- Hip-Hop & Politics: Political Education & Radical Tradition
- Engaging Gen Z in Socially Conscious Entrepreneurship
- Building the Next Gen of Black AI Leaders
- How Will 2024 Elections Impact Education & Workforce Policy?
- Sustainable Bites: How Ur Campus Meal Fights Climate Change
- Skills-First Practices: The Catalyst for Inclusive Mobility
- Taking Off The Mask Podcast: What's up with Young Men?
- SHIFTing the Conversation: UT’s Zero-Proof Community Culture
- How Disruptive Philanthropy Is Reshaping the World of Giving
- Meaningful & Safe AI: Policy & Research Perspectives
- Electing School Boards in a Presidential Election Year
- Explore Forbidden Design: Psychedelic Medicine at Stanford
- Creating a Sustainable Path to Neuroinclusion with XR
See the full lineup of amazing Crossover Day content on Thursday, March 7 that’s open to all early arrivers to SXSW, with more sessions to soon be announced!
The post Announcing SXSW and SXSW EDU Crossover Day on March 7 appeared first on SXSW.